Skilled Heat Pump and Piping Installer
We're looking for a Skilled Heat Pump and Piping Installer in or near Austin, Texas (Manor, Texas) to complete tie-ins between the homes and the district loop for geothermal ground loop systems, install connected controls, install expansion tanks, and do interior piping.
It's preferred for candidates to have groundwork experience for trenching and piping. Heat fusion experience is ideal but on job training is available.
Typical work hours are 7 am – 4 pm with a one-hour lunch break. Overtime may be required on an as-needed basis with time-and-a-half pay. This position is full-time employment with hourly compensation plan.
Benefits include health insurance (company paid), dental, vision. After a 90 day probationary period, employee is eligible for 5 days PTO with an additional 5 days after 6 months of employment for 10 PTO days total within the first year of employment.
- Heat fusion
- Groundwork for trenching and piping
- Stamina and endurance: To perform their very physical job, laborers may have to complete physically demanding tasks for long hours in the Texas heat
- Strength: Lifting duties involved in the job often require lifting and carrying weights more than 50 pounds
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Communication skills
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Digging trenches, compacting earth, and backfilling holes.
- Piping and heat fusion fittings
- Operating and tending to machinery/heavy equipment
- Following instructions from supervisors and executing construction plans
- Assisting skilled tradespeople in their duties
Why You'll Love this Job
- Professional development: With on-job training like heat fusion training and accreditation, geothermal heat pump training, and the operation and maintenance of heavy equipment, you’ll enhance your skillset at no cost to you.
- Stay active: Days won’t drag on. As a member of a team, you’ll always have a task to perform.
- Variety: No day will be the same. Whether it’s heading to the next job site or doing a different job responsibility, you’ll experience variety each day.
- 100% Health Coverage: Supplied Energy covers 100% of employee’s health care with dental and vision plans as additional options.
Sound like you? Apply Today.