Sales and Operations Support Specialist
The Sales and Operations Support Specialist focuses on the betterment of Supplied Energy as it relates to prospect and customer communication, sales projects organization, distribution and service business scheduling, and day-to-day management of operations. This includes, but is not limited to, answering main phone lines, reaching out to customers for scheduling deliveries or service appointments, software support for fellow team members, warehouse inventory management, and scheduling and fulfilling orders. Overall, the purpose of this position is to ensure prospects and customers receive what they need in a timely manner.
This role reports to the Sales Operations Manager for distribution responsibilities and the Business Development Manager for services business responsibilities.
After a 90-day probationary period, the employee is eligible for 100% employee healthcare coverage and unlimited paid time off.
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Risk management
- Technical skills
- Quality management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or 3 years of relevant experience
- Contributes to the betterment of Supplied Energy. You'll see this on all our job descriptions because each of us is expected to do our part to not only sustain but grow the company in the ways our skillset indicates.
- Ensure a customer-first mindset throughout all interactions and processes
- Take ownership of customer support and fulfillment of projects as it relates to front-line communication methods
- Help schedule HVAC service and installation work
- Monitor daily and take relevant action from items in relevant Support inboxes
- Coordinate with sales, customers, and fellow employees to ensure quotes and sold projects are scheduled and executed correctly
- Assist in setting up design team for success, creating deals/projects that include all the relevant information for the design team to perform their duties
- Make the next person's job easier. Each one of us who touches some piece of communication or performs a task aims to do it in a way that makes the next person's job more efficient, whether that be a fellow team member, a customer, or some sort of sales lead.
Why You'll Love this Job
- Professional development: You'll be working with a team that has over 100 years of collective experience in the renewable energy industry, and we work with manufacturers to provide ongoing training specific to the systems we offer. We're always open to assisting you with achieving new certifications or furthering your education in other ways.
- Stay active: Days don't drag on. As a member of a team that is required to wear many hats, you’ll always have a task to perform even if your typical day-to-day duties aren't required for that specific day.
- Robust relationship building: We're an extension of our customers' businesses, not just a vendor they buy products from. You get the opportunity to meet new people and truly understand how their business works – every customer is unique.
- 100% Health Coverage: Supplied Energy covers 100% of employees’ health care with dental and vision plans as additional options.
An Important Note About Us
At Supplied Energy, we put a strong emphasis on customer service and quality.
Here’s the cheat sheet on service, and therefore, how we prioritize tasks, projects, and goals while keeping the highest quality in mind:
CUSTOMER > TEAM > INDIVIDUAL
When in doubt, do what’s best for the customer, then our team, and finally, yourself. Then prioritize your day, week, tasks, and projects with this in mind. This isn’t to say you should strive to meet unrealistic expectations. But, within the realm of reality and sanity, we should do everything we can to leave our customers feeling like they’re the most important part of your workday – not an afterthought or nuisance. Don’t agree to something when we’re not justifiably confident we can deliver.
Sound like you? Apply Today.