Illinois and Missouri Outbound Sales Representative
We're looking for Outbound Sales Representatives in or near Greenville, IL or the metro-St. Louis area. The Illinois and Missouri Outbound Sales Representative focuses on the betterment of Supplied Energy as it relates to researching and pursuing new customers, building existing customer relationships, and gaining product knowledge to share with both all new and our existing customer base in Illinois and Missouri.
It's preferred for candidates to have relevant field experience, like experience in sales, HVAC, water heating, and/or the construction industry. But, we're willing to train the right candidate without these qualifications. IGSHPA, ACCA, or PHCC certification is preferred, but not required.
Benefits include health insurance (company-paid), 401K program, and dental and vision offerings. After a 90-day probationary period, the employee is eligible for unlimited paid time off along with the insurance options referenced.
- Proficient in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM platform
- Not afraid to be told "no" when calling on potential new customers
- Excellent follow-through
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to track performance metrics
- Project management
- Team player
- Risk management
- Technical skills
- Works well unsupervised and is self-motivated
- Willingness to learn and try again
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Relevant sales experience or education
- Experience in HVAC, specifically heat pumps, water heating, and/or the construction industry
- IGSHPA, ACCA, or PHCC certification is preferred, but not required
- In-office Monday and Friday with travel days up to, but not limited to, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Comfortable visiting job sites
- Must be able to lift and/or move between 5 to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Contributes to the betterment of Supplied Energy. You'll see this on all our job descriptions because each of us is expected to do our part to not only sustain but grow the company in the ways our skillset indicates.
- Travel, including overnight, is required to visit potential and existing customers
- Ensure a customer-first mindset throughout all interactions and processes
- Grow sales, our customer base, and the products/solutions we offer
- Create proposals and quotes for installers and distributors
- Provide project knowledge for commercial and residential HVAC and solar opportunities
- Work with installers in HVAC design, solar design, electrical design, and utility paperwork
- Occasional training and on-site project support
Why You'll Love this Job
- Professional development: You'll be working with a team that has over 100 years of collective experience in the renewable energy industry, and we work with manufacturers to provide ongoing training specific to the systems we offer. We're always open to assisting you with achieving new certifications or furthering your education in other ways.
- Stay agile: Days won't drag on. As a member of a team that is required to wear many hats, you’ll always find something to do even if your typical day-to-day duties aren't required for that specific day.
- Robust relationship building: We're an extension of our customers' businesses, not just a vendor they buy products from. You get the opportunity to meet new people and truly understand how their business works – every customer is unique.
- 100% Health Coverage: Supplied Energy covers 100% of employee’s health care with dental and vision plans as additional options.
An Important Note About Us
At Supplied Energy, we put a strong emphasis on customer service and quality.
Here’s the cheat sheet on service, and therefore, how we prioritize tasks, projects, and goals while keeping the highest quality in mind:
CUSTOMER > TEAM > INDIVIDUAL
When in doubt, do what’s best for the customer, then our team, and finally, yourself. Then prioritize your day, week, tasks, and projects with this in mind. This isn’t to say you should strive to meet unrealistic expectations. But, within the realm of reality and sanity, we should do everything we can to leave our customers feeling like they’re the most important part of your workday – not an afterthought or nuisance. Don’t agree to something when we’re not justifiably confident we can deliver. That's our motto.
Sound like you? Apply Today.