HVAC and Energy Transfer Sales Director
The HVAC and Energy Transfer Sales Director focuses on the betterment of Supplied Energy as it relates to increasing HVAC and energy transfer sales, minor technical support for these product categories, and working with product management and marketing to ensure product availability and support.
It's preferred for candidates to have relevant sales experience, along with experience in the HVAC industry (particularly heat pumps). IGSHPA and/or NATE certification is preferred, but not required.
Benefits include health insurance (company-paid) and dental and vision offerings. After a 90-day probationary period, the employee is eligible for unlimited paid time off and the ability to work remotely part-time with prior approval.
- Sales management
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Risk management
- Technical skills
- Quality management
- Heat pump knowledge
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Relevant sales experience, preferably 2 to 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Contribute to the growth of sales by acquiring customers and maintaining positive existing customer relationships
- Ensure a customer-first mindset throughout all processes
- Document, update, and follow processes and procedures, either created personally or by others related to the role
- Focus on cost control and savings in all aspects of business
- Work with other teams, including Design, Product Management, Technical Support, Order Entry, Marketing, Logistics, and Accounting
- Work with a team player attitude willing to perform other duties as needed
- Increase and monitor HVAC and energy transfer sales
- Set sales quotas and goals for business units
- Create quarterly budget sales forecasting
- Manage HVAC and energy transfer sales team members
- Serve as HVAC and energy transfer in-house expertise
- HVAC and energy transfer product management and pricing collaboration
Why You'll Love this Job
- Professional development: You'll be working with a team that has over 100 years of collective experience in the renewable energy industry, and we work with manufacturers to provide ongoing training specific to the systems we offer. We're always open to assisting you with achieving new certifications or furthering your education in other ways.
- Variety: Days don't drag on. As a member of a team that is required to wear many hats, there's always something new or different to experience.
- Robust relationship building: We're an extension of our customers' businesses, not just a vendor they buy products from. You get the opportunity to meet new people and truly understand how their business works – every customer is unique.
- 100% Health Coverage: Supplied Energy covers 100% of employee’s health care with dental and vision plans as additional options.
An Important Note About Us
At Supplied Energy, we put a strong emphasis on customer service and quality.
Here’s the cheat sheet on service, and therefore, how we prioritize tasks, projects, and goals while keeping the highest quality in mind:
CUSTOMER > TEAM > INDIVIDUAL
When in doubt, do what’s best for the customer, then our team, and finally, yourself. Then prioritize your day, week, tasks, and projects with this in mind. This isn’t to say you should strive to meet unrealistic expectations. But, within the realm of reality and sanity, we should do everything we can to leave our customers feeling like they’re the most important part of your workday – not an afterthought or nuisance. Don’t agree to something when we’re not justifiably confident we can deliver.
Sound like you? Apply Today.